Monday, September 15, 2008

You've Gotta have a Dream

One of the things that I'm learning as I take time to pray, plan and prepare for this new church plant is that you've gotta nurture the dreams God has placed in your heart.
To be committed to getting it clear, to know what it is that you're setting out for. Cause if I'm not clear on the destination it doesn't matter how great a communicator or pastor I am I won't be able to be ignite a movement. What I mean is a charismatic caring pastor might be able to grow a church, but it takes a clear compelling vision for a movement to begin and take over...

And by the way one day I'd love to drive a Holden Sandman to work... like this here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cool car!

Will and Nerida said...

I'm glad you like it Leigh Anne!
It's classic Aussie car that I grew up wanting to drive from the first time I went for a spin at around 10.
I guess you have the big Scoobie Doo vans over here?