Thursday, September 4, 2008


Once when I was about 8 I dived into the deep end of Boomi Pool off the springboard and I actually lost by boardies. They weren’t on tight enough and I was exposed… at least until I dove down and put them back on. Talk about embarrassing.

Have you ever had one of those crazy experiences, where you’ve been exposed?? Well this Sunday we finish the Marriage Project Series. I’ll be honest, it hasn’t been my favoritist series… cause it’s felt like God has been exposing my heart, and I don’t like it. I guess it’s easier to ignore those areas than deal with them sometimes. Anyway I do thank God that He is committed to shaping and changing my character to that of Jesus, especially in the area of my marriage to Nerida. But having said all that… I guess you can understand my nervousness with our next series, Exposing the Elephant! I’m cool with that – just so long as I’m not the ‘elephant!’ 

No comments: