Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Japanese Friends - the movement continues


A while back I shared about how my friend U was seeing God at work in Japan.
Here is a great photo of U and his friends (left to right - U, Arai, Moet & Ryota). Please pray for them all but especially Moet. Moet only recently became a Christian so our prayer is that God will provide an older Christian lady that will be able to speak into her life and teach the ways of Jesus.
Pray too for U and the other men, that they will grow in grace and strength of leadership.
It was and continues to be a privilege to be used by Jesus in U's life. And I am so proud to see him growing into a leader reaching his peers with the love and truth of Jesus.
This is fuel in my tank, it's what I live for!! Jesus is Awesome.

No comments: