Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scratchin' my way through

Hey though I dearly love Georgia for it's Southern BBQ, fried chicken biscuits, trucks, bikes, ballparks and genuine people... one thing I can't stand about Georgia is the freakin allergies I get from time to time here! I wake up at night my eyes itchy, throat itchy, skin itchy, nose is either clogged up or running. Headaches. Man it can make for a tough existence. By the way the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America lists Atlanta Georgia "the worst US city to live in." Dang it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have used the word "freakin" in your blog. It has become one of my favorites. Can we start something in Australia with that term? I also suffer from allergies not as bad as you though. I can recommend some medicines though...Hope you start feeling better. (Miss you guys!) Another southern word -guys...

Crystal Corn said...

Dude! That's true for all of us! I didn't know Atlanta was the worst-but I believe it!

Great to see you in the office yesterday. Hope you have a great rest-of-the-week!

Tricia Lovejoy said...

I never had allergies before we moved to GA. I hate it, too!