Monday, March 2, 2009

Church Planter Advice - Pastor Nelson Searcy

Hey one of the great things I've been able to do over the last 6 months whilst interning with Churchplanters.com has been to connect with Nelson Searcy and his team at The Journey Church NY and at his Launch Conference. I've also had the privilege to be a part of one of the Church Leader Insights coaching networks. If you're a planter or considering planting make sure you get to Nelsons March Launch Conference. Here's some advice he shared with me at the recent Churchplanters.com Conference.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Hey Will. Been reading.
I listened to those guys' podcast. Pretty interesting stuff. Have you read 'Launch'. I'm in Australia do you think some of the stuff they are proposing works only in the states?

Unknown said...

It was great to see you at the cp.com conference. Always good to connect! Thanks for the post.

Nelson
www.ChurchLeaderInsights.com/blog

Will and Nerida said...

Great question Dan. Firstly I think that it is wise to evaluate everything you read from outside Australia when it comes to 'how to'. Secondly I believe that alot of the 'principles' that Nelson and his team are sharing will translate if we take the time to drill down and mine the 'why behind the what.'