Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Privilege


(l to r : Ps Shawn Lovejoy, me, Ps David Putman & Ps Dave Ferguson)

Last night as Nerida and I talked we agreed - It is a privilege to be built into by others and we never want to take that for granted.

We have both been overwhelmed by the input and encouragement we have received over the past few months from people that are Mountain Lake Church and also our friends in Australia. Today we finished the NewThing Multi Site Practicum and as I reflected on the people that have been speaking into my life over the last 3 months Dave Ferguson commented; "God must be preparing you for something big." Now I can't comment on that but it is true, God has been overwhelmingly generous to me and my family and I look forward to the adventure of following Jesus for the rest of my life.

No comments: