Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new Day, A New President

This morning we got up and America has a new President.
I think there are many good things about Obama being the new leader of the U.S.A. but that is another post and time will tell.

Anyway as I drove my eldest son to school this morning I said to him, "Do you know we have just had an election?"
He replied, "Of course Dad, I voted at school the other day."
Fascinated I asked him, "So who did you vote for?"
And without a word of a lie he declared, "Dad I voted for Obama."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I like him... and he needs my help to be the President."

I sat there in silence and let his words sink in. Someone who runs the publicity machine of the Democrats needs a raise. They got their message through. Even to 2nd grade Aussie ring ins.

No comments: