Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mark Driscoll on sharing Jesus with the LOST.



Hey if this clip doesn't challenge you then you need to check your pulse. For me there's something about Jesus and His heart for the lost that just drives me to want to reach out with the good news. Alot of the time I just don't know how to start. Mark's right on the money when he challenges us to just get out, connect and listen to the lost. Give them a chance to share their pain. Listen and just offer Jesus.

By the way I don't know where I read it or heard it but in the past couple of days I stumbled across this, it was so good and pithy it just stuck and it's been plauging me ever since, hopefully sharing it with others will allow me to sleep tonight =)

"God didn't create a mission for the church... He created the Church for His Mission."

No comments: