Since the launch of our Mission Teams I've been really excited about the impact that we're going to have on the people of Brisbane. Not only are our Mission Teams intent on reading and applying the Bible together, praying and encouraging one another, but our Teams will be intentionally serving the people of Brisbane and engaging them with Jesus. Here are just a few ideas we brainstormed how we can intentionally share the love of Jesus with our community:
* Give away free bottles of water
* Run a free BBQ at a local kids sporting event
* Host a block party for your street
* Buy boxes of chocolates and drop around to elderly shut ins
* Visit a nursing home and just listen
* Help out other like minded community based groups
Can you think of others?