Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fathers Day Australia, 2009

This morning I actually celebrated my second Fathers Day for 2009!
It is a privilege to be Dad, and every year I have watching my boys grow up I guess I get a little more of a glimpse of the Father Heart of God. I'm still staggered by the fact that I get to live this amazing life with such a beautiful wife and three amazing boys.
I love the fact that it all started with hand made cards, a new pair of super cool shorts and a big kiss from my gorgeous wife. Then after church we hung out in a park by the City and the boys rode their bikes down a steep hill! Those boys have a daredevil streak that has skipped a generation. Then we got to finish up the afternoon playing "Starwars - Revenge of the Sith!" It was great to hang with my family today. I love you all so much.




No comments: