Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 22 June - Announcement

Today was a difficult day.
On Wednesday past I started coming down with the flu and when the alarm rang at 6.13 this morning I felt like death warmed up.
Today I announced that I will be stepping out as the Pastor of Newlife on Sunday the 13th of July to undertake a 12 month internship at Mountain Lake Church.
It was hard. We love the people that make up this church. But Nerida and I believe God has laid a burden for a reason, this coupled with the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced church planters around has made us step out trusting Jesus to lead us forward as a family.

1 comment:

Jason Curlee said...

God is going to use you mightily Will...it is awesome to see your courage and I know God is going to reward you.